- This event has passed.
Simbi Classroom Kickstart
June 23 @ 12:30 pm - 1:00 pm PDT
Join Speech-Language Pathologist Helena Thornley for a tour of Simbi For Educators.
During this fact-paced 30 minute webinar, Helena will show you how to motivate your students to read more books, more often and how to maximize the capabilities of Simbi’s global reading platform.
You will learn about:
- Simbi’s captivating content, including specific lesson plans for Social & Emotional Learning and global citizenship
- Motivating your students to Read More Books, More Often as they progress through exciting worlds and journeys
- How your students’ voices can impact the reading of thousands of children around the world
- Accessing our teacher features, allowing educators to set reading groups, assign books, view running records, complete RCAs, listen in to your students’ progress and much more!
- How to get your school and district involved with Simbi’s mission to help every child to Read for Good
Tuesdays @ 4pm PT / 7pm ET
Thursdays @ 12:30 pm PT / 3:30pm ET